Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Set in the steampunk world of Victorian London, Lucy Weston, a character in Dracula, tracks down Bram Stoker to find out why he deliberately lied about her in his popular novel. She also wants to uncover the truth behind why she was chosen to be made a vampire against her will.
With reluctant help from Stoker, Lucy enters the nearby hidden den of the vampires where she first meets the charismatic Marco, who will help her seek out Mordred, the medieval head of the vampire clan, so that she can do battle to reclaim her humanity. All the while, alarmed by her urges, she must do everything in her power to suppress her growing thirst for human blood.