Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Cover art by Tarsila do Amaral.
A lyrical story of bittersweet memories and the enduring power of love, this is the tale of an old man reciting the same story of Lucia Luna he has told hundreds of times to a young boy. The boy can now correct the old man's errors, omissions, and embellishments in the story of how this once beautiful girl became a bitter old woman, destroyed by the jealousy and superstition of her village.