Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
- A review of Martha Wells' Emilie and the Hollow World
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Goddess Legacy(Goddess Test)
For millennia we've caught only glimpses of the lives and loves of the gods and goddesses on Olympus. Now Aimée Carter pulls back the curtain on how they became the powerful, petty, loving and dangerous immortals that Kate Winters knows.
Calliope/Hera represented constancy and yet had a husband who never matched her faithfulness...
Ava/Aphrodite was the goddess of love and yet commitment was a totally different deal...
Persephone was urged to marry one man, yet longed for another...
James/Hermes loved to make trouble for others#151;but never knew true loss before...
Henry/Hades's solitary existence had grown too wearisome to continue. But meeting Kate Winters gave him a new hope...