Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Shaman of Stonewylde(Stonewylde, #5)
In the final book of the series, the future of Stonewylde teeters on the cliff-edge.
The Outside World clamours at the wrought iron gates, and the evil alliance within Stonewylde threatens to destroy everything. With the new business and their relationship in tatters, Yul and Sylvie find their once-beautiful world has been desecrated by the dark forces.
But Stonewylde is as old as the hills themselves, and the landscape endures. Leveret has discovered her true calling and is determined to lead the community back to the golden age of magic and prosperity.
As the enchanting tale of Stonewylde draws to its end, Sylvie finally realises why she was brought here and Yul understands his true destiny. Whilst Leveret sees exactly what lies ahead for Stonewylde...