Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Swords of Waar(Jane Carver, #2)
Jane Carver, a hell-raising, redheaded biker chick from Coral Gables,
Florida, had found a new life and love on Waar, a savage planet of
fearsome creatures and swashbuckling warriors. Until the planet's high
priests sent her back to Earth against her will.
But nobody keeps Jane from her man, even if he happens to be a purple-skinned alien nobleman.
Against all odds, she returns to Waar, only to find herself accused of kidnaping the Emperor's beautiful daughter. Allying herself with a band of notorious sky-pirates, Jane sets out to clear her name and rescue the princess, but that means uncovering the secret origins of the Gods of Waar - and picking a fight with the Wargod himself.
Good thing Jane is always up for a scrap...
Swords of Waar is the wildly entertaining sequel to Jane Carver of Waar, and continues the raucous adventures of science fiction's newest and most ball-busting space heroine.