Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Moonshifted(Edie Spence, #2)
After surviving a
brutal vampire attack, Nurse Edie Spence is ready to get back to
work — attending to supernatural creatuers in need of medical help. But
her nursing skills are put to the test when she witnesses a hit-and-run
on her lunch break. The injured pedestrian is not only a werewolf, he’s
the pack leader. And now Edie’s stuck in the middle of an all-out
With two rival packs fighting tooth and nail, Edie has no intention of crossing enemy lines. But when she meets her patient’s nephew — a tattooed werewolf named Lucas with a predatory gleam in his eye that’s hard to resist — Edie can’t help but choose sides. The question is: can she trust this dangerous new ally? And can she trust her own instincts when she’s near him? Either way, Edie can’t seem to pull away — even if getting involved makes her easy prey…