Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Me290 immerses the reader into the realm of The Programme; a clandestine experiment originally devised by Nazi engineers towards the end of World War Two after a chance happening that could've altered the course of history. Under the guise of the Space Race and the Cold War, two opposing Super Powers worked in unison secretly continuing the work of a handful of brilliant German engineers, surpassing even the development of the rockets taken from Peenemunde a technology with such implication that no one nation on Earth is capable of taking the experiment to its conclusion! The novel explores the possibility that a chance happening nearly handed Hitler the hardware to deliver the victory he craved an event that resonates to this day and may hold the future of Humanity in the balance. Me290 is the first instalment in a series of stories centred around The Programme, its mandate and the people involved.