Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||1 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Edited by Paula Guran.
It’s too late! The living dead have already taken over the world. Your brains have been devoured. Nothing is left but spasms of ravenous need — an obscene hunger for even more zombie fiction. Forget the metaphors and the mildly scary. You want shock, you want grue, you want disturbing, gut-wrenching, skull-crunching zombie stories that take you over the edge and go splat. You want the bloody best of the ultimate undead. You have no choice... you... must... have... Extreme Zombies!
- “Charlie’s Hole” by Jesse Bullington
- “At First Only Darkness” by Nancy A. Collins
- “The Blood Kiss” by Dennis Etchison
- “We Will Rebuild” by Cody Goodfellow
- “Dead Giveaway” by Brian Hodge
- “Zombies for Jesus” by Nina Kiriki Hoffman
- “An Unfortunate Incident at the Slaughterhouse” by Harper Hull
- “Captive Heart” by Brian Keene
- “Going Down” by Nancy Kilpatrick
- “On the Far Side of the Cadillac Desert With Dead Folks” by Joe R. Lansdale
- “Susan” by Robin D. Laws
- “Makak” by Edward Lee
- “The Traumatized Generation” by Murray Leeder
- “Meathouse Man” by George R.R. Martin
- “Abed” by Elizabeth Massie
- “For the Good of All” by Yvonne Navarro
- “Home” by David Moody
- “Jerry’s Kids Meet Wormboy” by David J. Schow
- “Aftertaste” by John Shirley
- “Viva Las Vegas” by Thomas Roche
- “In Beauty, Like the Night” by Norman Partridge
- “Romero’s Children” by David A. Riley
- “Tomorrow’s Precious Lambs” by Monica Valentinelli
- “Provider” by Tim Waggoner
- “Chuy and the Fish” by David Wellington