Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||1 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Slashback(Cal Leandros, #8)
I stopped and let them circle me, first because it was intriguing
and, second, because, honestly, what could they do? Only knives, but all
armed, and that made them even more interesting. Interesting. Fun.
Taking on bloodthirsty supernatural monsters is how Caliban and Niko Leandros make a living. But years ago — before they became a force to be reckoned with—the brothers were almost victims of a very human serial killer.
Unfortunately for them, that particular depraved killer was working as apprentice to a creature far more malevolent — the legendary Spring-heeled Jack. He’s just hit town. He hasn’t forgotten what the Leandros brothers did to his murderous protégé. He hasn’t forgotten what they owe him.
And now they are going to pay… and pay… and pay…