Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Earth is dying. Humanity - over-breeding, over-consuming - is
destroying the very planet they call home. Multinational corporations
despoil the environment, market genetically-modified crops to control
the food supply, and use their wealth and influence and private armies
to crush anything, and anyone, that gets in the way of their profits.
Nothing human can stop them.
But something unhuman might.
Once they did not fear the sun. Once they could breathe the air and sleep where they chose. But now they can rest only within the uncontaminated soil of Mother Earth - and the time has come for them to fight back against the ruthless corporations that threaten their immortal existence.
They are the last guardians of paradise, more than human but less than angels. They call themselves the Arcadians.
We know them as vampires...