Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Blood Trade(Jane Yellowrock, #6)
Jane Yellowrock is a shape-shifting skinwalker who’s always up for a fight — even if it means putting her life on the line...
The Master of Natchez, Mississippi has a nasty problem on his hands. Rogue vampires — those who follow the Naturaleza and believe that humans should be nothing more than prey to be hunted — are terrorizing his city. Luckily, he knows the perfect skinwalker to call in to take back the streets.
But what he doesn’t tell Jane is that there’s something different about these vamps. Something that makes them harder to kill — even for a pro like Jane. Now, her simple job has turned into a fight to stay alive... and to protect the desperately ill child left in her care.