Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Blood Brothers(Dragonkeeper, #4)
The year is 328. It is a time of war and chaos. The once great Han Empire has disappeared and in its wake, tribes of barbarian soldiers have taken control.
Kai is 465 years old – a teenager in dragon years. He is looking for the person destined to be his dragonkeeper. He knows the chosen one is near, he can sense it.
Kai’s search has led him to Tao, but Tao is certain that Kai must be mistaken – Tao is a novice Buddhist monk. His path in life has already been chosen. Tao knows there is much work for him to do in this life, but it does not involve caring for a difficult dragon.
But Tao must listen to the voice within. He must learn that no journey reveals its true purpose until it is over.