Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||2 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
It’s been more than a year since every person over the age of fourteen
disappeared from the town of Perdido Beach, California. In that time,
countless battles have been fought: Battles against hunger and lies and
plagues and worse, battles of good against evil, and kid against kid.
Allegiances have been won, lost, betrayed, and won again; ideologies
have been shattered and created anew, and the kids of the FAYZ have
begun to believe that their new society is the only life they’ll ever
know. But now that the Darkness has found a way to be reborn, the
tenuous existence they‘ve established is likely to be shattered for
good. Will the kids of Perdido Beach even survive?
Light, the sixth and final book in the New York Times bestselling Gone series (which has spanned more than 3,000 pages!) asks as many profound and provocative questions as it answers, while bestselling mastermind and author Michael Grant creates an unforgettable, arresting conclusion that readers won’t able to stop talking about.