Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||1 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Mischief Night(Saranormal, #3)
Sara deals with ghosts galore in this Halloween edition of a paranormal series.
Halloween is just around the corner, and Stellamar is buzzing with even more ghostly activity than usual! The fun begins when Sara and Lily unwittingly release the ghost of a young boy who was locked away in a closet a long time ago. The little ghost is full of mischief, but for some reason Sara is completely powerless over him. What makes this ghost so special?
And Sara’s not the only one with ghosts on her mind... Jayden Mendes, her crush from school, shows up at her house for a reading with Lady Azura. When the reading reveals secrets about the ghostly presence by Jayden’s side, Sara realizes she might be in over her head with Jayden...
Meanwhile, Lady Azura has been urging Sara to learn to put up boundaries between herself and these spirits. But Sara’s boundaries are put to the ultimate test on Halloween Eve during a huge party at her house, where ghostly visitors and real-life classmates collide!