Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
[click cover to enlarge]
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Virtu(The Doctrine of Labyrinths, #2)
Published on 2006
Edited by Seregil of Rhiminee Sep 07, 2010
Felix Harrowgate was a powerful wizard until his former master wrenched Felix's magic from him and used it to shatter the Virtu - the orb that is the keystone for the protection and magic of the wizards of the city. Felix's only chance to reclaim the life he once knew is to restore the Virtu.
Mildmay the Fox was an assassin and a cat-burglar - until a curse caught up with him and his life changed forever. Now his fate is tied to Felix's, for good or ill, by blood... and by magic. With Mildmay's help, Felix must repair that which has been broken, and face the shadows of his past.
Book Reviews (total reviews 0)
Be the first one to write a review