Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
In this unique collection, multiple Hugo and Nebula Award winner Greg Bear soars past the mere boundaries of space-time to universes beyond our own, where reality dissolves, where beauty and terror merge, where monstrous treason triggers planetary revenge, where ghosts lead a boy to a forbidden, wondrous destiny, where chaos rules, gargoyles live, and a stone messiah must rise, where cities walk, where a woman must conquer a starship built in infinite galaxies, and where, in an ultimate war, love and history will be the ultimate casualties. They are places where awe and mystery meet on the edge of science - and where stories are whispered on the wind.