Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Songs of Earth and Power(Songs of Earth and Power)
Songs of Earth and Power is an omnibus of The Infinity Concerto and The Serpent Mage.
The Song of Power opened the gateway to the Realm of the Sidhe,
allowing young Michael Perrin to slip through. Now Michael faces years
of captivity and deadly struggles for the future of the Realm and of
Earth - leading finally to a terrible confrontation on the streets of Los
Angeles, with the soul of humanity at stake.
Weaving the power of music, poetry, and myth into a headlong narrative of nearly overwhelming intensity, Song of Earth and Power is one of the most original fantasy epics of our time, a vast tapestry of relentless suspense, terrible beauty, and brilliant imagination. Originally published years ago in two parts, it now returns in a new edition rewritten by the author and published in a single volume as he originally intended. Wrote Analog on its original appearance: "A delight... A vision of Faery that may owe a bit to a wish to do it right. Read it."