Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Ship Who Sang(Brain & Brawn Ship Series, #1)
A fix-up novel of five stories published 1961 to 1969.
Helva had been born
human... but only her brain had been saved - saved to be schooled,
programmed and implanted in the sleek, titanium body of an intergalactic
scout ship. But first she had to choose a human partner - male or
female - to share her exhilarating escapades in space!
Her life was to be rich and rewarding... resplendent with daring adventures and endless excitement, beyond the wildest dreams of mere mortals.
Gifted with the voice of an angel and being virtually indestructible, Helva XH-834 anticipated a sublime immortality.
Then one day she fell in love!