Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Eternal Champion(Erekosë (John Daker), #1)
Expanded from the novella of the same name. Revised edition in 1978.
the Eternal Champion, the Immortal, pulled from the 20th Century through the ties of time to Humanity, where time does not exist.
'You will be Humanity's scythe to sweep this way and that and cut the Eldren down as weeds. You will be Humanity's spade to dig up the roots wherever they have grown. You will be Humanity's fire to burn the waste to the finest ash. You, Erekosë, will be the wind that will blow the ashes away as if they have never existed. You will destroy the Eldren'.
would destroy the Eldren. The Hounds of Evil who lived in territory between the Plains of Melting Ice and the Mountains of Sorrow. Hated by King Rigenos as soulless immortals, slaves of Azmobaana, The Evil One – barbarians all.
who, in the final event, would have to decide who were the barbarians... who were the wronged... whose banner he would champion... on whose side he would weald the deadly sword Kanajana... whose love would bind him. For only he, the Eternal, could decide.