Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Bedlam's Bard(Bedlam's Bard)
An omnibus of the novels Knight of Ghosts and Shadows and Summoned to Tourney.
Eric Banyon is a talented musician whose lady has left him singing the blues in a deserted corner of the Renaissance Faire. He couldn't have known that the desperate sadness of his music would free Korendil, a young elven noble, from the magical prison he has been languishing in for centuries. Suddenly, Eric has no time to be sad, as he has to help Korendil fight against the evil elf lord who first imprisoned Korendil and now seeks to conquer all of California – and that is only the beginning.