Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Duelling Machine(Watchmen, #3)
The Duelling Machine was invented to keep peace in the outer galaxies. But in the hands of ambitious and violent men it is misused, and not even its inventor seems able to put things right. Will war envelop the universe? Or will lieutenant Hector Hector of the Star Watch police succeed in wrestling control from the sinister and ruthless Odal?