Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The moment Holly picks up the strange silver coin glinting in the gutter, her whole life changes. Its finding signals the beginning of her living in two worlds – her own and that of the Faerie. Caught up in a centuries-long feud between the Elukoi and the Morkani, Holly and her friend Chris soon find themselves caring passionately about the fate of their friends, the Elukoi.
As the battle calls begin in the faerie world, so the tension in the girls' own lives begins to mount. When hatred between themselves and a rival group of girls flares into violence and a desperate street fight, Holly realises that violence will only breed violence. But IS there another way?