Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
A collection of short stories.
- The Doors of His Face, the Lamps of His Mouth (1965)
- The Keys to December (1966)
- Devil Car (1965)
- A Rose for Ecclesiastes (1963)
- The Monster and the Maiden (1964)
- Collector's Fever (1964)
- This Mortal Mountain (1967)
- This Moment of the Storm (1966)
- The Great Slow Kings (1963)
- A Museum Piece (1963)
- Divine Madness (1966)
- Corrida (1968)
- Love Is an Imaginary Number (1966)
- The Man Who Loved the Faioli (1967)
- Lucifer (1964)
- The Furies (1965)
- The Graveyard Heart (1964)
Here are strange, beautiful stories covering the full spectrum of the late Roger Zelazny's remarkable talents. He had a rare ability to mix the dream-like, disturbing imagery of fantasy with the real-life hardware of science fiction. His vivid imagination and fine prose made him one of the most highly acclaimed writers in his field. Three times he won the Nebula Award, and six times the Hugo Award, for excellence in novels and short fiction.
Roger Zelazny possessed a unique, dazzling talent; his visions of the future, of other worlds and of other realities are, by turns, enchanting and disturbing, and always memorable.