Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Reindeer People(Saga of the Reindeer People, #1)
Living on the outskirts of the tribe Tillu is happy spending her time
tending her strange, slow, dreamy child Kerlew and communing with the
land to heal the sick and bring blessing on new births.
However Carp, the Shaman, an ugly wizened old man whose magic smells foul to Tillu, desires both mother and child. Tillu knows that Carp's magic will steal her son and her soul. So begins a harrowing and desperate pursuit across the winter-ravaged lands, as Tillu's flight leads them into an uncertain, and deadly, new future.
From the author of the hugely successful 'Assassin' and 'Liveship Traders' trilogies comes this mesmerising two-part story of shaman magic set in the harsh wilderness of a prehistoric land. The tale will reach its powerful conclusion in Wolf's Brother.