Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
A collection of stories. Edited by Stuart Schiff.
World Fantasy Award nominee 1979.
SWORDS AND DEVILTRY... POTIONS AND WIZARDRY!
From the silvery mists of the ancient world of Nehwon... from the twilight hours of the life of Edgar Allan Poe... from secret tunnels below the billowing sea... from the damp gloom of San Francisco streets... comes a procession of monsters, ghosts, heroes and rogues, summoned from around a corner of time to enthrall, enchant, mystify and terrify!