Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Collected in this volume are three of Fritz Leiber's works: the short novel The Creature from Cleveland Depths (originally published in Galaxy magazine in 1962); the humorous Bread Overhead (originally published in Galaxy magazine in 1958); and the short novel No Great Magic (originally published in Galaxy magazine in 1963). No Great Magic is part of Leiber's Change War series.