Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Myth Conceptions(Myth Adventures, #2)
A demon who had lost his powers, Aahz still managed to keep his
apprentice, Skeeve, out of most kinds of trouble. Then Skeeve was
summoned to the court of Rodrick the Fifth of Possiltum to audition for
the position of Court Magician. Unfortunately for everyone, he got the
How was Aahz going to help Skeeve defend a kingdom against the mightiest invading army in the world? With his pet dragon Gleep and bewitching green-haired Tanda standing by, Skeeve waited for Aahz to come up with a solution. The problem was, if they won they would be executed – and if they lost they would be killed. What kind of magik could beat those odds?