Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
GENERATIONS AGO HUMANITY WAS FORCED TO ABANDON EARTH.
Rescued by the enigmatic Arthroplana in their mysterious Beastships and taken far from home, the Human race tries to atone for killing their home planet thousands of years ago. Settled on the alien twin planets of Caster and Pollux, they must make no impact on the fragile ecologies of their host planets and even every drop of water must be returned.
Humanity has tried to adjust.
Despite the constant watch of the Arthroplana and the Human Conservancy, John Gen-93-Beta has reluctantly agreed to captain the Beastship Evangeline on an unthinkable journey to a dead planet... Earth.
An engrossing voyage of discovery unfolds for five travellers: John, his First Mate Connie, stowaway Raef, Tug the Arthroplana and the Beastship Evangeline herself. On a planet none quite expected, each learns the power of being human.