Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Entropy Tango(Jerry Cornelius)
Black comedy, science fantasy, adventure story, end-of-the-world novel, musical, opera, rock folly...
The good airship Lady Charlotte Lever chugged over what was probably Transcarpathia. Una Persson was stopping over in London to see her lover Catherine.
Makhno's anarchists held Ontario. Toronto was about to fall. The Americans were agitated. It was 1948 and a Second World War was about to break out.
Major Nye hoped not. He remembered the Great War and Geneva in 1910. Jerry Cornelius was left behind in a New Hampshire barn.
While in Lionel Himmler's Blue Spot Club, Miss Brunner ordered jugged hare as Bartok played on the jukebox.