Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||2 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Dead Beat(The Dresden Files, #7)
Paranormal investigations are Harry Dresden's business, and Chicago is
his beat as he tries to bring law and order to a world of wizards and
monsters that exists alongside everyday life. And though most
inhabitants of the Windy City don't believe in magic, the Special
Investigations department of the Chicago P.D. knows better.
Kamm Murphy is the head of SI and Harry's good friend. So when a killer vampire threatens to destroy Murphy's reputation unless Harry does her bidding, he has no choice. The vampire wants the Word of Kemmler (whatever that is) and all the power that comes with it. Now Harry is in a race against time – and six merciless necromancers – to find the Word before Chicago experiences a Halloween night to wake the dead...