Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Blood of Amber(The Chronicles of Amber, #7)
Locus Award nominee 1987.
The wondrous centre of all reality...
Wizard Merle Corey, son of long-vanished Prince Corwin of Amber, escapes from the cave-trap where he was imprisoned by an old friend and potential deadly enemy, Luke. Returning to Amber, which has become for Merle a world of dangers and ambiguities, where friends and foes are sometimes indistinguishable, he learns that Luke's mother, Jasra has been captured by Mask.
And someone wants Merle dead - is it his best friend? A woman wants to help him - but she can inhabit the body of any woman and there is no way to tell who she is at any time...