Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Sword and the Flame(The Dragon King Trilogy, #3)
Quentin reigns at last as Dragon King, but he is faced with the kidnapping of his son, the death of his most trusted counselor, and the return of his arch-enemy Nimrood. Grief-stricken and despairing, Quentin faces his severest test. And more than a kingdom hangs in the balance...