Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
City of the Chasch(Tschai / Planet of Adventure, #1)
Actual title: The Chasch.
When the Terran starship Explorator IV reached the planet Tschai, its crew didn't know what to expect. Tschai was so far from Earth that the distress signal which had brought them here must have taken centuries to reach them. Whatever cataclysm had threatened this planet was probably long past.
So they went in orbit around Tschai, and sent a man named Adam Reith down to explore in a scout-boat. Suddenly a gray projectile darted up from the planet and Explorator IV was blown to bits. Reith's scout-boat hurtled out of control to crash-land on the planet below. Injured and alone on this alien world, Reith faced dangers he could not even imagine. But Reith was not a man to give up – and he had a deadly score to settle with someone... or something... on the planet Tschai.