Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Servants of the Wankh(Tschai / Planet of Adventure, #2)
Actual title: The Wannek.
Marooned on the strange planet Tschai, Adam Reith agreed to lead an
expedition to return the princess Ylin Ylan, the Flower of Cath, to her
homeland halfway around the globe.
Monsters of land and sea lay before them, and begins both human and alien who might rob, kill or enslave them. Tschai was a large planet, an ancient planet, where four powerful alien roces struggled for mastery while humans were treated as pawns; nothing would be easy for Reith on this journy. But the girl's father was enormously wealthy and her homeland technologically sophisticated.
If Reith was ever to obtain human aid in returning to Earth, where better than Cath? If he could get there...