Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
A war of nerves.
Amid the frozen volcanic rubble of northern Iceland, an ancient mystery is solved. In translunar space, an asteroid's orbit is cunningly shifted. And on the Moon, spokesmen for Earth and the Settlement Worlds threaten each other across the conference table.
Geologist Garrison Morrow finds himself entangled in a web of deceit, sabotage, and betrayal, as two sides struggle for incredible wealth - and the survival of Earth itself. For on the Lunar Farside, a weapon is nearing completion.
Thousands of ranked lasers wait in the darkness with the power to strike and destroy any point in the Solar System. With such a device, Earth could dominate the Settlement Worlds forever. But Earth does not yet control the Farside Cannon.