Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Isaac Asimov's Caliban(Isaac Asimov's Robot Mysteries, #1)
In a universe protected by the Three Laws of Robotics, human are safe.
The First Law states: A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
When an experiment with a new type of robot brain goes awry, the unthinkable happens.
Caliban is created...
A robot without guilt or conscience, a robot with no knowledge of or compassion for humanity... a robot without the Three Laws.