Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Isaac Asimov's Utopia(Isaac Asimov's Robot Mysteries, #3)
On Inferno the tensions between Spacer and Settler are as strong as ever, but now the majority of robots are working on terraforming rather than as personal servants. Governor Alvar Kresh is content to have his wife give support to the renegade robot leaders she has created, but is not so keen to advertise the fact. Caliban and Prospero, New Law robots, and their fellows have settled in Valhalla, a city in the northern Utopia region. What they are unaware of is that in order to bring the climatic changes essential for further terraforming, the Governora and his political colleagues are planning to bring down the Comet Grieg on Utopia causing massive devastation and creating an artificial sea.