Latest topics

Latest Posts

Review: Tomorrow, When I Was Young by Julie Travis

Seregil of Rhiminee
Administrator
Level: 101
Seregil of Rhiminee created the topic: Review: Tomorrow, When I Was Young by Julie Travis
3 weeks 4 days ago #1

Julie Travis' Tomorrow, When I Was Young was published by Eibonvale Press in October 2019.

About Julie Travis:

Julie Travis’ ‘transgenre’ fiction has been published in the independent press in the UK and North America for the last twenty-five years. After playing bass guitar in several punk bands, she co-founded the Queeruption international festival, has been an occasional album photographer for avantgarde band UNIT and recently co-founded Dead Unicorn Ventures, an LGBT+ events company in West Cornwall that has just published issue 1 of its zine, Dykes Ink, and held its debut event.

Click here to visit her official website.

About Tomorrow, When I Was Young:

Crippled by injury and loss, Zanders awakens to find herself 150 years in the past aboard The Giantess, an extraordinary ship crewed only, it seems, by the mysterious Golden Sea Captain. Together, a journey begins to find one of Zanders’ ancestors, a journey drifting from reality to reality and with help from the living and the dead alike. Tomorrow, When I Was Young is an unusual and elegiac fantasy novelette that ranges from the wilds of Peru to the city of the dead, and on to more dreamlike places.

REVIEW: TOMORROW, WHEN I WAS YOUNG BY JULIE TRAVIS

Read more...

Online 185 visitors
Newest member: Little Wolfx
Total members: 5282