Iron Man 3 movie

• Darkki's Avatar Topic Author
  • Darkki
    Administrator
    Level 68

30 Nov 2012 08:12 #1 :: Darkki
Iron Man 3 movie
Tony Stark uses his ingenuity to fight those who destroyed his private world and soon goes up against his most powerful enemy yet: the Mandarin.

Marvel Studios debuted its first full trailer for Iron Man 3 which will be in theaters in Digital 3D and RealD on May 3, 2013.

• Jenel
    Level 22
26 Mar 2013 21:45 #2 :: Jenel
Iron Man 3 movie
I really hope, that this movie will be better than Iron Man 2. Iron Man 2 was really bad, but after Avengers movie. I think that Iron Man film maker has been small stress. But I hope, that Mandarin get his honour in this movie and not be forgotten.

12 Dec 2013 20:03 #3 :: Moonlord
Iron Man 3 movie
One of the worst Marvel movies imho (somewhere there with David Hasselhoff's Nick Fury movie). They totally messed up the Mandarin. You couldn't have it worse than this. All the baddies were uninteresting. There were attempts for humour and relationships drama which weren't vey successful either. Little boy story arc has some good scenes but that's it.

14 Dec 2013 22:31 #4 :: Xariel
Iron Man 3 movie
I had the choice of watching the movie on a transatlantic flight a while back but decided to go with The Hobbit instead. Based on your comments it sounds like I made a good choice. :smile: