Wolverine 2

• Jenel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jenel
    Level 22
27 Mar 2013 19:46 #1 :: Jenel
Wolverine 2
And our favorite one short temper mutant, called Wolverine has finally trailer out!
trailers.apple.com/trailers/fox/thewolverine/

I think some people will going to see, it but as a long Marvel fan. I hope, that it will be better one, than first movie.
But in summer, we will see, how the movie did work in the end.

• Darkki
    Administrator
    Level 68

27 Mar 2013 19:55 #2 :: Darkki
Wolverine 2
Thanks for sharing that! At least that trailer looks nice so got high hopes for that movie :)

Here is also a direct video for International trailer on Youtube:
Edited by 27 Mar 2013 19:56 Darkki

12 May 2013 20:11 #3 :: Rasimus
Wolverine 2
Well, this one is claimed to be based on one of the best Wolverine mini-series of 80s comics. I will be looking forward to this (thought with a little bit cynical attitude).

Trailer didn't feel even remotely familiar, thought. Was that asian woman supposed to be Mariko?

• Jenel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jenel
    Level 22
10 Jun 2013 15:40 #4 :: Jenel
Wolverine 2
That woman, came to pick up her. I think it's Yukio. One of Wolverine's girls. But Mariko should be there, since this is most of well know in Wolverines stories.

Silver Samurai also! Woot!

12 Dec 2013 20:15 #5 :: Moonlord
Wolverine 2
This was only halfly based on Miller's comic, there were no Wolverine's samurai training nor uber-ninja (Ogun, or what was his name). Lots of ninjas and more yakuzas, but they were just ordinary cannonfodder. Silver Samurai was also different from comics. So, I didn't get the film I wanted but this was still decent one. Romance with Mariko was great, at times, though felt bit too fast paced. I saw shorter theatrical version of this, so there's still bit hope for improvement on longer version. Worst scene was overly long bullet-train top fight. But still, a decent Wolverine film.