Kick Ass

• Baldric's Avatar Topic Author
  • Baldric
    Level 16
07 Dec 2013 17:40 #1 :: Baldric
Kick Ass
I saw this recently and for some strange reason it really appealed to me. very dark humour though. A child quite casually killing junkies in a crack house. Very entertaining though and I liked the fact no one had any super powers and were just normal people. What's the second movie like?

This has shot to the top of my favourite super hero movies, and there's no super heroes?? How does that work?
Edited by 07 Dec 2013 17:41 Baldric

08 Dec 2013 10:48 #2 :: Seregil of Rhiminee
Kick Ass
Kick Ass is indeed a bit different kind of a super hero movie. It's an interesting movie with dark humour in it.

12 Dec 2013 19:56 #3 :: Moonlord
Kick Ass
Kick-Ass is one of my favourite comic movies as well. Good plot and some wonderful martial arts scenes... by a little girl :)

I recently saw Kick-Ass 2 also. I feared the worst, but to my surprise sequel was good film also. Of course not par with a first one, but still good. There were lots more superheroes this time and also supervillains. Jim Carrey made surprising role there, I barely recognized him. Action here was bit sloppier, not so jaw-dropping as in the first one. Second was perhaps bit more humorous.

14 Dec 2013 22:35 #4 :: Xariel
Kick Ass
I haven't seen either movie, but they're on my to-watch list. I have listened to the Kick Ass Original Soundtrack though and it's great! Especially that one song by Mika. This one!

• Baldric
    Level 16
04 Apr 2014 19:11 #5 :: Baldric
Kick Ass
Like it :)

• Baldric
    Level 16
01 Jan 2015 10:03 #6 :: Baldric
Kick Ass
Just watched this again last night and have the second movie for tonight. Brilliant. The theme music from Fist Full of Dollars (I think) is part of the sound track. Very appropriate.