New Tags

Adam
Level: 39
Adam created the topic: New Tags
3 years 6 months ago #1

Hello, I've recently been looking at the book "tags". While there are a good number of tags, certain tags aren't present. examples such as....

Comedy
Sword & Sorcery
Manga
SteamPunk

If you feel that a Tag is missing, please comment below. Hopefully Site administrators will notice and implement our suggestions.

Sini
Administrator
Level: 40
Sini replied the topic: New Tags
3 years 6 months ago #2

Hi Adam! I like your suggestions. Comedy / humour is something we should have, I think, and Steampunk is hot at the moment.

We will look into this, but can't promise that we get this done - adding tags retroactively into our database is a huge amount of work. If we decide to add these tags, in the beginning they will only be added to the new books.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Adam

Adam
Adam replied the topic: New Tags
3 years 6 months ago #3

Maybe we should have something like the add new book. and the people like me can change it and all you guys have to do is look it over and approve it.

P.S. we should have a Supernatural tag to

Darkki
Administrator
Level: 63
Darkki replied the topic: New Tags
3 years 6 months ago #4

I'm just making a major improvement to our current genres (tags). When this is done we can maintain these much more easily and also add new ones.

Do something

The following user(s) said Thank You: Adam

Adam
3 years 6 months ago #5

More tags.
Action
Martial Arts
Mature

Adam
2 months 1 week ago #6

I've just add a new novel called Martial God Asura witch is part of a growing Genre xianxia(growing in America really big in China).
I think adding tags for Wuxia and xianxia would be a good idea since a lot of those novel where licensed and are being sold on Amazon .

Xianxia is a type of Chinese Martial Arts novel genre developed from the Wuxia genre that is heavily influenced by Taoism and Buddhism. It was first introduced in the Republic of China and became popular worldwide in the 21st century.
Wuxia which literally means "martial heroes", is a genre of Chinese fiction concerning the adventures of martial artists in ancient China