Latest topics

Latest Posts

Three ARC Give Away: VIRAL NATION by Shaunta Grimes

Shaunta Grimes
Level: 6
Shaunta Grimes created the topic: Three ARC Give Away: VIRAL NATION by Shaunta Grimes
7 years 4 months ago #1

I hope it's okay for me to post this here.

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a giveaway for three ARCs of my book, Viral Nation (due July 2, 2013 from Berkley Trade), going on at Goodreads .

Risingshadow.net is one of my favorite websites. I was so excited when I saw that not only had you listed my book here, but somehow you got my cover up far sooner than anyone else!

My debut YA Science Fiction novel, Viral Nation , hits the shelves July 2, 2013.

Darkki
Administrator
Level: 65
Darkki replied the topic: Three ARC Give Away: VIRAL NATION by Shaunta Grimes
7 years 4 months ago #2

Welcome to Risingshadow Shaunta! Glad to hear that you like our website :)

Viral Nation book cover looks really nice!

Do something

The following user(s) said Thank You: Shaunta Grimes

Shaunta Grimes
Shaunta Grimes replied the topic: Three ARC Give Away: VIRAL NATION by Shaunta Grimes
7 years 4 months ago #3

I'm so glad you like it. I'm in love with it myself, but they probably could have put anything on there and I would have been over the moon as long as my book was on the other side!

My debut YA Science Fiction novel, Viral Nation , hits the shelves July 2, 2013.

Seregil of Rhiminee
Administrator
Level: 102
Seregil of Rhiminee replied the topic: Three ARC Give Away: VIRAL NATION by Shaunta Grimes
7 years 4 months ago #4

Welcome, Shaunta! :)

I also like the cover art. It looks good.

Shaunta Grimes
Shaunta Grimes replied the topic: Three ARC Give Away: VIRAL NATION by Shaunta Grimes
7 years 4 months ago #5

Wow :) Thank you so much!

Online 51 visitors
Newest member: Ann Kabiru
Total members: 5910