Latest topics

Latest Posts

How do I get my blog out there?

The Doctor
Level: 7
The Doctor created the topic: How do I get my blog out there?
7 years 4 months ago #1

Hey guys, Josh here. I'm here to talk about my own personal blog. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to advertise, I just need some help. I write original short stories, poems, and hopefully a novel. I typically gravitate towards Fiction, though I sometimes like to write about Sci-Fi...

Now about my problem. I want to become a big writer... Like Christopher Paolini, or J.K. Rowling. My issue? I need my work out there. I need it to hit the blogosphere with a bang. Here's where you guys come in. If you have time, I was wondering if you could read my blog, give me feedback, and even follow/share it if you really love it that much. I'll drop a link below. (Oh, and comment away if you wish. c:)

Here's my blog: ahcth.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for taking time and reading my post. I just want to become a big hit, as I'm sure anyone does. Make a name for myself, y'know? Happy Reading!

~Josh

I'm not perfect, and I never will be. But I'm happy with my life. Can you say that much for yourself?

Seregil of Rhiminee
Administrator
Level: 102
Seregil of Rhiminee replied the topic: How do I get my blog out there?
7 years 4 months ago #2

Hitting the blogosphere with a bang may be a bit difficult and/or it may take time.

I wish you good luck with the project.

Online 45 visitors
Newest member: Morgan
Total members: 5921