Showcase - The Legend of Sanction (Part One: Resurrection)

Kayne Sampson
Level: 1
Kayne Sampson created the topic: Showcase - The Legend of Sanction (Part One: Resurrection)
1 month 2 days ago #1

Hello everyone, my name is Kayne Sampson and I'm the author of The Legend of Sanction (Part one: Resurrection). It is the first in a series I have begun to work on, and am in the midst of writing the sequel. I wanted to start getting it out on the internet to get some exposure for it. It takes place in a world populated by Humans and Demons, who co-exist together, but the Demon clans are oppressed by Humanity, forcing some of their people to form a radical resistance movement. With genocide able to break out on either side, the protagonist (a swordsman named Keta Night) seeks to protect a fragile peace and fights for those who are caught up in the cycle of hatred.

If it sounds like it could be interesting to you, here's a link to it on Amazon. www.amazon.ca/Legend-Sanction-Part-one-R...-ebook/dp/B07FS3FC6Z

If you have any thoughts, feedback or questions, feel free to ask. You can message me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. And if you do pick up the book, I always appreciate reviews. :) Thanks everyone, have a good one.

Darkki
Administrator
Level: 65
Darkki replied the topic: Showcase - The Legend of Sanction (Part One: Resurrection)
1 month 2 days ago #2

Hi Kayne and welcome to Risingshadow!

We will also add your book to our library database soon. Feel free to promote your book here and let us know when the second part is published :)

Do something

Last edit: 1 month 2 days ago by Darkki.

Darkki
Administrator
Level: 65
Darkki replied the topic: Showcase - The Legend of Sanction (Part One: Resurrection)
1 month 2 days ago #3

Your book can now be found here:
www.risingshadow.net/library/book/57758-resurrection

If you wish we could happily add biography information and photo on your author page:
www.risingshadow.net/library/author/10704-kayne-sampson

Do something

Last edit: 1 month 2 days ago by Darkki.

Online 35 visitors
Newest member: Bianca Cole
Total members: 4991