Latest topics

Latest Posts

Honest reviewers needed for new Sci Fi Apocalyptic novel

Paul Edge
Level: 2
Paul Edge created the topic: Honest reviewers needed for new Sci Fi Apocalyptic novel
1 month 3 days ago #1

Hi - I'm a new author and I would really like some reviews for my novel 'An English Apocalypse'.
I would love to send you a copy for free in return for an honest review on Amazon.
Cheers
Paul

Abstract:
Our World faced extermination by a group of infected meteoroids from space, which carried an infection that turned ordinary people into rabid killers. This is a record of how two estranged twin brothers survived the apocalypse. One brother planned for the survival of our species and made ready for the world to come on a small island in Scotland, persevering despite having to manage the utter disbelief of the people around him. The other, having survived a harrowing cacophony of life events, learned to harness his anger and channel it to help those who survived. Together they faced the abyss shoulder to shoulder.

NB I have listed this on the database
Amazon link is
www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B087X7PZPF/r...hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i0

Spaced_out
Level: 9
Spaced_out replied the topic: Honest reviewers needed for new Sci Fi Apocalyptic novel
1 month 3 days ago #2

I´ll help you out provided one can write a review on Amazon without any registering and other headache. Congrats on your first novel!

Paul Edge
Level: 2
Paul Edge replied the topic: Honest reviewers needed for new Sci Fi Apocalyptic novel
3 weeks 5 days ago #3

Hi - If you let me have your email address, I will send a copy of the book. Would PDF or EPUB work for you?
Cheers
Paul

Online 1 member and 33 visitors
Devika
Newest member: Fatima Bersekova
Total members: 5801