2 topics | Darkki

Patrick Rothfuss

• Darkki's Avatar Topic Author
  • Darkki
    Administrator
    Level 66

08 Sep 2012 13:02 #1 :: Darkki
Patrick Rothfuss
There is a good news for Patrick Rothfuss fans. Locus Magazine lists on September 2012 print that DAW Books has got rights to publish new fantasy trilogy by Patrick Rothfuss. It's still unknown that is this trilogy going to be related to The Kingkiller Chronicle's or not.

But of course we first need to wait that the final book The Doors of Stone will be published.

Source: Tor
Edited by 05 Apr 2021 06:01 Darkki Reason: book link fixed

• Darkki's Avatar Topic Author
  • Darkki
    Administrator
    Level 66

05 Apr 2021 05:52 #2 :: Darkki
Patrick Rothfuss
It has been almost 9 years from this articles.. and the waiting has been a very very long. Reading this old article I am kind of sad for Patrick that he had so high hopes to get The Kingkiller Chronicle done and moving to the next project. Don't get me wrong, I really hope he does finish The Doors of Stone , but it has been a very hard road for him and pressures to get this last book done must be enormous.

Pat is a perfectionist so the last book will be done when it's done... it might takes months or years, or even decade to get this finished, but I'm sure he will get this eventually. For me this is the top #1 book to wait and if I would know that I need to wait for this long, well I probably wouldn't start to read the first book so eagerly at the first place ;)
Edited by 05 Apr 2021 06:02 Darkki