Sword of truth series

Naturerosa
Level: 10
Naturerosa created the topic: Sword of truth series
5 years 6 months ago #1

Has anyone read it? I'm on the first one and i love it!

I love bunnies, kitties, and dogs. My cat's name is Archie. He has a very fat brother named Aang. I don't have a bunny because i have no room for a jumbo cage, since the small ones i think are cruel...

Seregil of Rhiminee
Administrator
Level: 99
Seregil of Rhiminee replied the topic: Sword of truth series
5 years 6 months ago #2

I've read the whole series.

I liked the first six books, because they were interesting epic fantasy books in the vein of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time, but then the quality began to drop fast, because the author concentrated too much on writing and preaching about philosophy. If the preaching doesn't bother you, it's possible that you may enjoy the whole series.

I have to admit that I didn't like the last books at all (it was quite an ordeal to read them).

(By the way, I advice you not to read The Law of Nines. It's a very bad book.)

Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Seregil of Rhiminee.

Naturerosa
Level: 10
Naturerosa  replied the topic: Sword of truth series
5 years 4 months ago #3

Ya so I heard. But I like to keep an open mind, especially about others opinions. Doesn't mean i'll agree.

I love bunnies, kitties, and dogs. My cat's name is Archie. He has a very fat brother named Aang. I don't have a bunny because i have no room for a jumbo cage, since the small ones i think are cruel...

Dennis
Level: 12
Dennis replied the topic: Sword of truth series
2 years 4 months ago #4

Terry was killing it for the first 8-9 books. but when he started racing his formula one car full time his writing dropped off a lot. just my opinion. its still a good series just takes a downward turn late in the series

I do love a good book.

Online 30 visitors
Newest member: ANDRES SAGREDO PALACIOS
Total members: 4872