Empire Dreamsby Ian McDonald
- Empire Dreams (Ground Control to Major Tom)
- Scenes from a Shadowplay
- King of Morning, Queen of Day
- The Catharine Wheel (Our Lady of Tharsis)
- Unfinished Portrait of the King of Pain by Van Gogh
- The Island of the Dead
- Radio Marrakech
- Visits to Remarkable Cities
Rate this book
Ian McDonald (born 1960) is a British science fiction novelist, living in Belfast. His themes include nanotechnology, postcyberpunk settings, and the impact of rapid social and technological change on non-Western societies.
Photo: Ian McDonald at Worldcon 2005 in Glasgow, 2005. Picture taken by Szymon Sokół. Source: Wikimedia Commons.