Tomorrow's WorldsRobert Silverberg
science fiction, anthology
Tomorrow's Worlds: Ten Stories of Science Fiction. Edited by Robert Silverberg.
- Robert Silverberg: Sunrise on Mercury (1957)
- Arthur C. Clarke: Before Eden ( 1961)
- Raymond Z. Gallun: Seeds of the Dusk (1938)
- Robert A. Heinlein: The Black Pits of Luna (1949)
- Walter M. Miller, jr.: Crucifixus Etiam (1953)
- Clifford D. Simak: Desertion (1944)
- Harry Harrison: Pressure (1969)
- Stanley G. Weinbaum: The Planet of Doubt (1935)
- Alexei Panshin: One Sunday in Neptune (1969)
- Larry Niven: Wait It Out (1968)
Robert Silverberg is the award-winning author of more than 20 science-fiction novels. His stories have appeared in such leading S-F magazines as Galaxy, If, Fantasy and Science Fiction and he has won the coveted "Hugo" award from the Fourteenth World Science Fiction Convention.
In this fascinating book he has personally chosen the stories that portray tomorrow's possible worlds. Each has been written by an acknowledged master of the field. In addition to Editor Robert Silverberg, there is material from Robert A. Heinlein, Larry Niven, Arthur C. Clarke, Clifford D. Simak, Harry Harrison.